Hundreds of affordable hotel rooms and camping sites are available at and around the riverfront festival ground of RiverSong. Spend the weekend enjoying RiverSong and the attractions and hospitality of Hutchinson, MN. It will become one of your favorite outdoor music festivals filled with eclectic homegrown performers!
Camping is always a fun way to experience the festival! Reservable on-site camping is available during the festival weekend at the Masonic/West River Park. To ensure you get a space, we recommend reserving your space in advance.
Camping Reservations coming April 2021
Please note that the numbering of campsites has changed with the addition of the two new RV sites.
Here are the general details:
- All individuals staying at the campsite must have valid current year RiverSong Festival tickets.
- Spaces may be reserved.
- Available Thursday, after 2:00 pm – Sunday, before 12:00 pm.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per site.
- Severe weather shelter is the bathroom near the boat landing.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after. Do NOT chain pets to the trees!
- Quiet time from midnight until 8 am during the festival.
- Fires must be contained in rings. Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Showers are located at the bathroom near the boat landing.
- Pets will not be allowed within the gated festival.
RiverSong has the right to remove anyone who does not comply with rules.
- Fires in rings only.
- A maximum of 14 units is available. For safety reasons, tents are not allowed on RV sites.
- Electricity, water, and drainage available at each site.
Tent/Pop-up area with Electricity
“Rustic” and “Overflow” Tent Sites
- No generators allowed in the tent area.
- The overflow camping area is “first come, first served”.
- No fire rings in the Overflow area. Fires allowed in an enclosed portable fire pit (not provided).
Lake Marion Regional Park
6 miles S of Hutchinson on Hwy 15
Piepenburg Regional Park
SE Corner of Bell Lake
If you prefer the comforts of a local hotel. You’ll find a number of options below. We recommend making reservations in advance because local hotel rooms do fill up the weekend of the RiverSong Music Festival.