#RiverSong16 is here! We are looking forward to having you join us at Masonic West River Park. If you were considering camping, we do have overflow spots still available. You can get them online or buy at the gate for $10 per night. Here are a few other important things to keep in mind as you pack up and come to the festival!
- There is NO outside food or beverages allowed in festival grounds. This is for your safety, our safety and to be sure that our fantastic vendors are getting your support!
- All bags, chairs, coolers, etc. are subject to search. We’re not trying to be difficult, again just making sure folks stay safe and everyone follows the rules.
- Any guest purchasing alcohol must be 21 years of age or older and will be required to show valid ID. It’s the law.
- No animals are allowed within the festival grounds, with the exception of service animals.
- A fenced-in bike check area is available for guests. Thanks, Heart of Hutch!
- RiverSong is a rain or shine activity. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Please no audio or video recording during musician performances.Thanks for helping EVERYONE have a great #RiverSong16 experience!