RiverSong Committee/Volunteer Recruitment
Built on the strength of its volunteers, the RiverSong Music Festival will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this summer. If you’re interested in volunteering to help with the RiverSong Music Festival, please check out the open positions listed below and contact: email@example.com
Sound and Stage:
The RiverSong Board of Directors is seeking an individual to fill the position of Sound and Stage. This board member will oversee the sound and staging needs for all the stages during the festival. Duties include supervising the staging crew, setting up and tearing down the stages, and coordinating sound/light techs, performers, stage managers, and emcees to help ensure a smooth stage experience for all. Key skills for this position include communication, organization, and delegation skills. Knowledge of sound and staging needs are a plus. If you enjoy working behind the scenes, have a passion for music and your community, this just might be the position for you!
The RiverSong Marketing Team is looking for a committee member to research new and unique advertising options across Minnesota. As a member of the marketing committee, you would be involved with
- Free publications (MN Monthly, Explore Minnesota, Community calendars, etc.)
- Online ads
- Community Outreach opportunities
Join the marketing team and help spread the word about Hutchinson’s very own RiverSong Music Festival!
The RiverSong Talent Team is looking for a couple of new people to join our team!
- One person would be responsible for all the Music in the Park performers: contracts, follow-up etc. They would also be a part of the overall Talent Team with decisions on performers for the festival and all else that Talent handles.
- The other would be a member of the team responsible for researching and securing performers for the festival, and input into other things that Talent handles such as contracts, staging, timing, bios, and database entry as examples.
Join us as we search for performers for the festival and help shape the future of RiverSong!
If you’re looking for a way to give back to your community while enjoying an amazing weekend of music, consider signing up as a volunteer! Volunteer positions currently available include:
- Ticket Gate Manager – Job duties: manage the process at the ticket gate, help volunteers when busy, take care of any issues that arise.
- Promoters – Someone to staff a booth at each Farmers’ Market weekend, handing out postcards and selling tickets. Also looking for a second person to attend Music in the Park events to hand out postcards and sell RiverSong tickets.